A Grade Tested Used Auto Parts
GOLD STANDARD WARRANTY
- Warranty, Shipping & Refund Policy
Part # 8966102C92 | Electronic Control Unit | Engine Control Module
Alternative Part # - Part # 8966102C91 | Part # 8966102C92
This is an Used ECU that fits the following vehicles:
- COROLLA 06 Electronic Control Module; (RH dash), AT, ID 89661-02C91
- COROLLA 06 Electronic Control Module; (RH dash), AT, ID 89661-02C92
- This part may fit one or all of the described vehicles. Please match part number to ensure fitment. Please note, the compatibility chart is only to be used as a reference guide for possible fitment applications. Buyer must match part number provided to ensure that is the part they need.
- Incase of ECU - the part might need to Flashed or Reprogrammed again.
- Buyer must verify fitment with dealer or an independent source before buying.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine whether the part will fit his/her application.
- There is a 30 days - 100% refund or replacement warranty as per our Warranty, Refund & Return Policy.
- It takes 3-5 business days to ship the part.
- Please, read the term & conditions before placing the order.
Do leave your VIN# & any other information at the time of checkout in the "Add a note to your order" .
Incase, you are not able to find the desired used part please feel free to call us on 800-790-9827 or get a free quote by filling up the form on our website - click on this link - CLICK HERE
Any order received without VIN# number will be processed & shipped and any issues arising because of erroneous order, shipping & restocking cost shall be borne by the customer.
JASK AUTO PARTS INC.
This warranty covers any damaged/defective or incorrect parts sent to customers. We offer a “parts only” warranty. While placing an order please check with the sales agent or on the invoice the warranty period. If no warranty is mentioned or informed by the sales agent the part would be sold in “as is” condition and JASK AUTO PARTS INC. will not be responsible for the performance of the part once it gets delivered.
NO LABOR CHARGES are covered for any part sold by JASK AUTO PARTS INC. In case part turns out to be defective/incorrect or damaged we will first attempt to replace it and if a replacement is not available we will issue a refund for the total amount charged. In the event another order is made prior to return of the first part we will require payment for the second part and refund the initial order once the part is received back. Return shipping costs will not be reimbursed to customers. Upon contacting JASK AUTO PARTS INC. please provide a detailed explanation as to why the part is being returned with pictures or diagnostic report from an authorized mechanic/ garage / dealership.
In the event a part is returned that does not fit the specifications listed in the order/invoice as placed by customer JASK AUTO PARTS INC. reserves the right to apply a 25% restocking fee and withhold shipping amounts both ways in the refund.
JASK AUTO PARTS INC. is not responsible for items delivered to the address given at the time of purchase according to tracking information but not taken into possession by the customer.
Items ordered for ‘testing purposes only’ or ordered incorrectly to check interchangeability by the customer will not be available for return. Verify with a mechanical or body expert(mechanic) about the actual part needed before ordering. We make sure we send out an exact matching part as our customers have in their vehicle combined with our years of experience but it definitely helps if our customer to do the necessary research before ordering. Items returned after the warranty period expires will not be refunded and will be returned to customers. Parts must be received within 30 days of the original shipment delivery date in order to be accepted after RMA (Return merchandise authorization) is approved.
Below are some exceptions that will void a warranty provided during purchase:
- Engines are sold as complete assemblies including both the intake-exhaust manifolds, oil pan, timing belts and covers, fuel injection or carburetor, while the warranty is only on long block. The manifolds, gaskets, seals, hoses, oil pan, timing belts and covers, fuel injection or carburetor, are not under warranty. Engine accessories such as but not limited to Turbos, Starters, air compressors, alternator, power steering pumps, optical distributors or electrical water pumps are not included nor under warranty. If any of these parts are purchased separately they will be under warranty as stated by agent during purchase. Engine accessories that may need to be replaced are the water pump, distributor cap, spark plugs and wires and possibly timing chain. JASK AUTO PARTS INC. will not be held responsible for these parts listed as they are considered high-wear and tear parts.
- Instrument and Speedometer Clusters : We do not guarantee exact mileage. For particular vehicles such as but not limited to Lexus, Audi, BMW, Mercedes and Cadillac the customer may require to take the cluster to a dealership to have the unit reprogrammed as per the customers vehicle. JASK AUTO PARTS INC. will not return or refund any units/parts until the customer can provide written documentation from an Authorized Dealer proving the part was reprogrammed and still not functioning properly.
- Carburetors: We guarantee only the ability to be rebuilt for further use and will come as plug and play.
- Cylinder heads are guaranteed to not be warped or cracked and will be checked during inspection. Rings and valves may need to be re-machined for better performance.
- Orders of “Block Only” (Short or Long Block) are guaranteed to be rebuildable only until otherwise stated by agent in written format.
- Electrical items such as engine computers (ECU, brain box, power train module) and body control modules, transmission modules, transfer case modules are only guaranteed to have the correct manufacturer part number (OEM number) and are not sold for testing purposes. All electrical items will have a replacement warranty only. Modules may need to be reset by the dealer in case they are superseded. In the event this is required the part cannot be returned until verified by the dealer that the part has been reset properly and is still not functional. Electrical parts that have been modified in any way (other than by reprogramming) will not be refunded.
- Struts are sold with working condition warranty only. We do not guarantee on actual ride quality of the shocks or springs due to being used parts. We do guarantee that the springs and strut tower will be in working condition and are not completely rusted.
- Control arms are guaranteed to be true and straight without any cracks. Any kind of rubber bushings or non-metal parts attached to the OEM control arms are not guaranteed.
- Bushings and Ball Joints are not guaranteed on parts sold.
- Transmissions: Transmissions are WITHOUT A FILTER. We guarantee that it will shift properly and smoothly, gears to be good and bearings to be good. Please thoroughly clean all components of the transmission including oil pan before assembly to ensure better performance. Replace oil and filter in all types of automatic transmissions. Seals and gaskets must be replaced prior to installation. Flush & flow test cooler and lines. Fully engage torque converter in front pump. In case of manual transmission, you must install a new clutch, pressure plate, and slave cylinder. You must also have your flywheel turned prior to installation to ensure better performance. Fill and check fluid to insure proper levels. EXCLUDED parts on transmissions which aren’t under warranty are Filter, Gaskets, Seals, All Sensors, and Electrical Parts, Transmission Cooler, Mounts, Transmission Lines, Tuning & Adjustments, and Transferring of parts. **Failure to Replace Filter, fluids, Flushing Transmission cooling lines and/or improper installation will VOID the Transmissions Warranty completely.
- Axle Assemblies our standard warranty, Extended Warranties come with only ONE TIME Part Replacement Warranty. EXCLUDED items: Gaskets, Seals, All Brake components, and Transferring of parts. **ALL SEALS and GASKETS Must be REPLACED*** Improper installation will VOID the Axle Assembly Warranty completely.
- Transfer Cases carry our standard warranty. Extended Warranties come with only ONE TIME Part Replacement Warranty. EXCLUDED items: Gaskets, Seals, and Transferring of parts. **ALL SEALS and COVER GASKETS Must be REPLACED*** Improper installation will VOID the Transfer Case Warranty completely.
- Seals in turbos are not guaranteed to be perfect (like new) condition. These seals may need replacing during the warranty period as per customer’s requirement.
- Doors are complete assemblies however they are not guaranteed to come with accessories such as windows, window regulators, handles, hinges, or interior panels. We only guarantee the door shell anything extra that you may receive is not under warranty.
- Other body parts such as hoods, fenders, bumpers, quarter panels, and header panels are not guaranteed to come with hinges, hood ornaments, latches, trim, headlights, or grilles, pictures of parts will be sent prior shipping to show their condition.
- Specific color may be requested for body parts, but a color match is not guaranteed as per the color code. We recommend that body parts may be repainted to match your vehicle in case an exact color match is not available. Body parts that do not match the color of your vehicle will not be available for return for that reason as pictures of the same will be sent prior shipment to avoid any misunderstandings towards its color.
Airbags must be shipped as HAZMAT ground and NOT via air shipment. NO EXCEPTIONS. Due to the HAZMAT requirement, we will not authorize the return of any airbags that do not fit a vehicle. For a used airbag to operate properly, a qualified installer must install the used airbag in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications. Any used airbag that is not installed correctly will subject passengers in a vehicle to risks of serious injuries, including death, which may arise as a result of the improper installation of a used airbag.
Jask Auto Parts Inc. makes absolutely NO warranty, express or implied, as to the fitness for a general or particular purpose or of merchantability in connection with any sale of used airbags. ALL USED AIRBAGS ARE SOLD ‘AS IS.’
Used airbags are not tested by Jask Auto Parts or it’s vendors, to meet any safety standards. The installer of a used airbag must test whether the used airbag will function properly. The purchaser of an airbag from Jask Auto Parts agrees to accept all risks of damages or injuries, including death, relating to the use of a used airbag.
***New York Residents – DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM***
Per New York state law, if you are a resident of New York you cannot purchase this used Airbag (inflatable restraint system).
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Parts must be in an unaltered, re-sellable condition and in original packaging, with the invoice. Parts purchased for testing, checking interchangeability or for swapping must be informed prior purchase and a restocking fee of 25% on the original bill must be paid to get refunds. Items returned that are not the original part shipped will not be refunded. PARTS ARE IDENTIFIED BY MATCHING EXACT PART NUMBERS PRINTED OR ENGRAVED ON PART ITSELF. Items returned that are not in the original condition shipped (excluding items damaged in shipping and verified by an JASK AUTO PARTS INC. representative) will not be refunded
ALL COMMUNICATION IN REGARDS TO COMPLAINTS MUST BE IN WRITING via TEXT, MAIL, EMAIL OR FAX to verify a problem with a particular part or installation.
If you receive a damaged/defective part or an incorrect part please notify our customer service department via email, text or phone with pictures and diagnostic report for quick resolution. DO NOT SEND THE PART BACK BEFORE BEING INSTRUCTED BY CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT(return merchandise authorization RMA) IN WRITING. Returning the part is the responsibility of the customer and JASK AUTO PARTS INC. must be provided with a return tracking number when the item is returned. The item must be returned within 7 business days of the receipt of the RMA. The return address will be provided once the part is approved of being sent back to our warehouse for further processing. Parts must be sent back to the exact address provided by the customer service agent and will be sent in writing as well to customer. Parts returned to JASK AUTO PARTS INC. will be forwarded to the correct address listed on the RMA instructions, at the customer’s expense. Once the part is received a full refund or partial refund will be provided as per customer request and approval depending on replacement requested. Once the item is received at JASK AUTO PARTS INC. it will be inspected by our in-house mechanics and a credit request will be forwarded to accounting. Customer refunds are processed after conclusion of order as per our mechanics and customer service.
We stand by our warranties and make sure the entire process is smooth. All customers receive a status e-mail/text regarding their orders every 48 hours (excluding weekends) to avoid having you spend your valuable time after purchase to get information regarding it. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at +1 616-341-7005
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By Fax: 616-341-7000
Call our Customer Support: +1-616-341-7005